Whatsapp has become an increasingly useful tool of communication for us as an agency. We have our Agency-wide Group, ACT – Fun Things, but we also are able to send quick information, including full breakdown briefs to those clients who prefer Whatsapp as there primary communication method.
WhatsApp Web is a way of getting our individual WhatsApp’s on our web browser, usually most useful for copy and pasting purposes. Don’t worry! Only you will see your WhatsApp messages!
What to do #
- Sync your phone and browser with WhatsApp Web
- Make sure you check the Preference Grid for how clients wish to receive communications
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages and files
How to do it #
- Follow the WhatsApp Web link from the ACT-links page
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- Tap Menu on Android or Settings on iphone
- Menu on Android is the three dots
- Settings on iphone is the cog at the bottom right of the screen
- Select WhatsApp Web/Desktop
- This will open your camera (you may need to give permission for camera access on first time)
- Hold your camera so it can see the square QR code on the browser of your computer
- Enjoy (and make use of) WhatsApp on your computer!