TagMin tasks are a great way to maintain continuity and to stop anything from falling through the cracks. As mentioned in the AOD Routine document, they should be one of the first things you look at on your office day.
What to do #
- Check Tasks in Tagmin. Tasks are there to help us prioritise and plan out our day and to maintain continuity for AODs.
- Complete the tasks and either Mark as Complete (the Sand timer Icon) or Roll over (don’t Delete as then we don’t have a record of them)
- Create tasks when something needs a specific follow up on a specific day. Eg; We were promised a response to this question by today, please read notes and nudge for a response.
- Create rolling tasks for ongoing reminders. Eg; Sending out the Meeting Preview on the Friday before a meeting.
- Create rolling tasks to maintain regular contact with CDs/Theatre Companies etc.
How to… #
How to check tasks #
- Log in to Tagmin
- Click on the Tasks button from Tagmins’ dashboard
- All the tasks for the day will be displayed in date order
- You can also select ‘See Future Tasks’ to see tasks for future AODs
How to mark tasks are complete #
- Go to the task button on Tagmins’ Dashboard
- In the status column, change from not started/in progress to ‘Done’.
- Do not delete tasks unless they were made in error, always mark as ‘Done’ when complete
How to roll over tasks #
- Go to the task button on TagMins’ Dashboard
- Click on the text of the task
- The task should now expand to show other details on the right hand side of the screen.
- Revise the date of the task under the heading ‘Deadline’.
- The date will flash green when done.
How to set a new task #
- Click the tasks button on Tagmins’ dashboard
- On the right hand side of the screen, you can create a New Task.
- Fill in the details, initial it and set a date.
- You can choose whether this tasks needs linking to a specific client, contact or booking.
- Depending on the urgency of the task set the priority as Standard, High or Critical. This will affect the order the tasks appear in.
- Please reserve Critical for things that are REALLY time sensitive.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Add Task.